Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BEAUTY: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick (Headturner)

Last April, my sister got an up-and-coming lipstick sample from SampleRoom

Just to give you a backgrounder, SampleRoom is a beauty and lifestyle website that gives out sample of newly launched or soon to be launched products in exchange of reviews. The site operates on a point system where in each product is valued with certain points. Each member is given 100 points upon registering and will be used to "purchase" the products. The products are free but you have to shoulder the shipping fee. Once you've tried out your free sample, you need to leave a review for you to gain more points. Cool, huh? 

Back to my sample! My sister ordered the Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick by Tupperware. At first, I wasn't really keen on the idea since, Hello, Tupperware! I'm not always open to trying out new make-up brands, especially when it comes to lipsticks. I've always been a Revlon, Maybelline, and Rimmel kind of girl. 

Screenshot from SampleRoom.Ph

However, I was blown-away when I tried the sample. I LOVE IT!


Color

The color was perfect for my skin color. I have always searched for this color. Again, it's perfect and the hue that I have always wanted on my lips. 

Lasting Power

I'll give this lipstick 5 Stars as this surely lasts really, really long. I barely need to re-touch whenever I go out or eat out. The stain is still on my lips even after eating and drinking all night long. Sometimes, when I did re-applied it during the day, the stain will last after I've brushed my teeth or rubbed my lips. Sometimes, the stain is even still there when I wake up in the morning. It's that amazing! Finally, I've found the long lasting lipstick that's right for me.

Moisturizing Effect

My lips easily chapped and get dry. That's why I have to apply lip balm every once in a while. However, I didn't experience any dryness or chapping with this lipstick. It keeps my lips moisturized well. 

Overall Experience 

I've enjoyed using this lipstick and I will surely buy it. Wearing this lipstick gives me the confidence boost and let's me avoid the hassle of checking myself in the mirror every now and then just to see if I look pale.  It is also cost-effective since you don't have to apply it as often as you would do with other lipsticks. 


Other available colors. (Will probably buy all of them ^_^)

After a whole day of Wedding Coordination (That's me in the middle. Check out my lips guys!)

After eating lunch. The fuchsia stain is still there. No need to re-touch.

Whole night of drinking! Still pretty in pink! ^_^


4 comments:

  1. Great review! I'll have to try this product. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary!

      Yes, it's definitely a must-try!

      Delete
  2. The color looks perfectly good on you.. The shade you have is head turner right? It looks a bit of reddish..

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is Head Turner. It's dark pink in person. Probably the reddish color is just a result of my low-res camera. Lol! I just used my Sony Xperia Camera Phone for those photos.

      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete